Gen II billet lower receiver specifications and features:
- 5 axis 3D machined to exact tolerances on state of the art equipment from the highest quality 7075-T6 billet aluminum bar stock available in the USA.
- All edges and surfaces have been 3D chamfered to reduce snagging while still maintaining the blocky billet look.
- Type III hardcoat annodized finish.
- Integrated winter style trigger guard.
- Integrated ambi bolt release paddle. The paddle is machined from 4140 Chromoly bar stock and features a durable black Nitride finish.
- Integrated ambi magazine release paddle. The paddle is machined from 4140 Chromoly bar stock and features a durable black Nitride finish.
- Over sized enhanced bolt catch. The bolt catch is machined from 4140 Chromoly bar stock and features a durable black Nitride finish.
- Enhanced 6061-T6 billet magazine catch button which features a hard anodized finish.
- All paddles are ergonomically positioned and optimized for both left hand and right hand shooters. The paddle surfaces and mag catch button also feature an aggressive textured finish for positive engagement.
- Enhanced pivot and take down pins which were designed around the lower receiver for a unique integrated look. The pivot and take down pins are machined from 6AL4V Titanium and feature a grey hard anodized finish infused with Teflon for ultra smooth function.
- The pivot and take down pins have slightly larger heads and dimples in the end which allow you to break the rifle down much quicker and easier.
- Lower receiver design integrates KNS Gen 2 Mod ST anti-rotation pins. Very low profile and very clean appearance.
- Large flared magwell.
- Magwell is compatible with all AR15/M16 magazines including the M3 Pmag, Beta C mag, and Surefire high capacity magazines.
- Magwell will drop free of ALL in-spec magazines.
- The front of the magwell is textured for an aggressive appearance.
- Low shelf for RDIAS use.
- Set screw for adjustable trigger reset.
- Set screw for upper to lower tension.
- Bolt catch and bolt release paddle are retained with a threaded stainless steel pin rather than a roll pin.
- Lower receiver can be assembled without a hammer and punch.
- 3D machined Spider logo.
- 3D machined bullet pictogram safety selector markings on both sides of the receiver.
- Clean milled engraving for all text and information.
- Caliber is marked Multi for use with any cartridge that will fit in an AR15 magwell.
- Compatible with 45* BAD ASS, 57* V7, 60* Noveske, and all 90* safety selectors.
- Pockets machined in many areas to reduce weight. The lower receiver design was engineered to put the weight and strength exactly where we wanted it. The end result is a cutting edge billet lower receiver that weighs only 248.9 grams stripped! Now you can have a billet lower receiver with full ambi controls at the weight of a standard forged receiver without sacrificing and strength.
Please ensure your FFL sends a copy of their license to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing order number or faxed to
757-252-5943 when purchasing this item.